São Paulo Congonhas airport
Last boarding calls
Answers to passengers frequently asked questions
- How to get to São Paulo’s old town by public transport?
- Where to wait for Uber and 99?
- Is there free internet access?
- How to get from Guarulhos airport to Congonhas?
- Is the airport accessible to the disabled?
- Is it open 24 hours a day?
- Is it possible to get the Emergency or Urgency Passport in Congonhas?
- What to do in case of loss of valuables or luggage?
- Is there a luggage storage service?
- How much does it cost to park in Congonhas?
- Are there banking services at the airport?
- It is possible to find a space to rest or work inside the airport.?
- Are there pharmacies?
Congonhas Airport, (IATA: CGH) (official name – Deputado Freitas Nobre), serves the São Paulo region with domestic flights. It is the brazilian most important airport, in terms of national flights. 22 million passengers passed through the airport during 2019. It is located 9 km from São Paulo city center.(SEE MAP).
Hotels near the airport
There are no hotels inside the airport. Nearby there are some, such as: Ibis SP Congonhas (0.3 km), Deck Hostel Congonhas (0.3 km), Blue Tree Premium Congonhas Airport (0.4 km), Transamerica Executive Congonhas (0.5 km)
The airport has cafes and fast food (Starbucks is available 24 hours), duty free, clothing stores, Fragrance and cosmetic shops, regional products, toys, florists, currency exchange, courier and banking services, free wi-fi, convenience stores, VIP lounges, baby changing facilities, lottery, medical center (24 hours) and left-luggage office.
Public and private transport
Taxi services and ride share apps
Taxis have an exclusive area on the ground floor of the terminal entrance and exit. Uber vehicles have to drop off passengers on the ground floor, pick up is not permitted. The lower floor (basement) is intended for passenger departures from the airport. Learn more
There are bus services to São Judas Metro station, Guarulhos airport, and other points such as: Jabaquara, Ponta da Praia, Campinas, Santos. Learn more
The counters are located in the South Side – underground and around the terminal building.
Airlines operating in Congonhas and location of check-in counters
The parking lot at Congonhas Airport has a modern garage building, with 2550 covered spaces and 800 open air spaces. Daily rates from R$ 39.90 reais. Learn more